Forum FATHINET - منتــديــات فتحــي نـت • مشاهدة الموضوع - G.I.Joe – Rise of the Cobra

Home

بحث

التسجيل

قائمة الأعضاء

اليوم هو السبت 27 إبريل 2024, 14:12

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعة

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 3 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: G.I.Joe – Rise of the Cobra
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء 17 فبراير 2010, 10:09 
غير متصل
Advenced - عضو نشط
Advenced - عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الأحد 18 يناير 2009, 11:36
مشاركات: 184
G.I.Joe – Rise of the Cobra:

G.I. Joe – Rise of the Cobra is the official game of the cartoon based movie G.I. Joe – Rise of the Cobra. The story of the game is exactly the same to that of the movie and that results to pure fun for any existing G.I. Joe cartoon and characters fan because this mobile game is not that bad of a game at all.

The game offers 2D graphics which all over is not bad in any way and is actually one of the most fluid background graphics I have seen in a while. It comes with a side-to-side navigation and you will have to maneuver your way into the game from levels to levels. You can choose to play either as the mighty Joe, Scarlett, Ripcord or Duke. Each has their positive sides and negative sides and will give you a edge over the other.

In G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra Commander, your enemies range from the evil Storm Shadow to the mighty Baroness and finally to finish off the game you will have to defeat the baddest of em all: The Cobra Commander. You can perform combo moves which are also unique to the characters you choose to play as. All over this game pulls off awesome scores in my book simply because the game offers what it shows and will let you enjoy fast game play without slowing down your game in between the levels and enemies.

Download Link :

Have Fun

ليس لديك الصلاحية لمشاهدة المرفقات

شارك الموضوع على الفيس بوك شارك الموضوع على تويتر شارك الموضوع على أوركوت شارك الموضوع على ديغ شارك الموضوع على ماي سبايس شارك الموضوع على ديليسيوس شارك الموضوع على تكنوراتي
أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي ارسال رسالة خاصة  

عنوان المشاركة: Re: G.I.Joe – Rise of the Cobra
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء 17 فبراير 2010, 10:14 
غير متصل
Global Mod - مشرف عام
Global Mod - مشرف عام
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الثلاثاء 13 أكتوبر 2009, 13:36
مشاركات: 201
مكان: CHELGHOUM LAID
il y a probleme monsieur

:()-3 :()-3 :()-3 :()-3

"إن سر النجاح في الحياة يكمن في أن يكون الإنسان مستعداً لأن يغتنم الفرصة عندما تسنح له"
بنيامين ديزرالي

صورة

[flash="http://www.tvquran.com/flash/TvQuran.com_02.swf"]width=500 height=400[/flash]

أعلى

عنوان المشاركة: Re: G.I.Joe – Rise of the Cobra
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء 17 فبراير 2010, 10:45 
غير متصل
Advenced - عضو نشط
Advenced - عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الأحد 18 يناير 2009, 11:36
مشاركات: 184
Salut,

Merci pour la remarque

Mais croyez moi j'ai encore essayé mais j'ai rien a trouver comme probleme

Le téléchargement fonctionne parfaitement (CHEZ MOI)

Veuillez SVP vérifier vos parametre de navigateur et de telechargeur sur votre PC

أعلى

عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 3 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعة

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 257 زائر/زوار

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

Forum Propriete FATHINET 2008 - Service Internet Et Publicite   /   Nombre de Visites :
Sites Partenaire : Auto Marche - Annuaire Web - VoIP FN - Groupe Concessionnaire - Groupe location vehicule - Groupe Immobilier

Hebergement du site par : FATHINET
.:.